I reblog this every time it comes on my dash.
See some Catholics (LIKE ME!) ARE FUN!lmao
this actually made me clap alone here in my living room. well played catholics, well played.
- what I meant to say: I have a strong emotional attachment to this character and I often find myself having moments where I want nothing more than to reach out and hold them when they go through certain situations. Allow me to explain how I feel.
- what I actually said: ASFDGHJK;LJLGFKJDSHFH;DJFHGJHL FEEEEEEEEELS /gross sobbing
REBLOG IF YOU WOULD MEET THEM AT THE AIRPORT GATE AND RUN AT EACH OTHER IN SLOW MOTION, ARMS WIDE OPEN WHILE “AT LAST” PLAYS OVER THE PA SYSTEM
AND AS I RAN I WOULD CLICK THE SMOKE MACHINE ON AND HAVE MY HAIR CASCADING BEHIND ME, AND WHEN WE FALL INTO EACH OTHERS ARMS, WE SHALL CHERISH THIS BEAUTIFUL MOMENT OF FINALLY BEING ABLE TO DO SO.
THIS IS ASSUMING WE COULD FIND THE FUCKING AIRPORT.
- Me: There were times I didn't even think you were a pen.
- Me: But let me tell you this, you were the best writing utensil
- Me: The most pen... pen that I've ever known.
- Me: And no one will ever convince me that you ran out of ink, so there.
- Me: I was so alone, writing an essay, and I owe you so much.
- Me: But please there's just one more thing, one more thing
- Me: One more miracle, Pen, for me
- Me: Don't be... dead.
my hobbies include talking about writing things i will never write
Side effects of shipping your OTP include:
- unwanted feels
- spontaneous outbursts of crying
- grinding of teeth
- desires to throw yourself into oncoming traffic
- curling up into a fetal position
- loss of sanity
- absolute destruction of the soul
“My god, I am such a fanfiction snob,” I think, as I close the tab of yet another poorly executed story.
Look at this ship Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my otp list's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl The girl who ships ev'rything? Look at these loves angst to behold How many feels can one otp hold? Lookin' around here you'd think (Sure) she's ships everything I've got eye sex and tension aplenty I've got fanfics and graphics galore (You want headcanons? I got twenty) But who cares? No big deal I want more